Want to lose weight? Get in shape? Build a stronger body?
Based on scientific research, the "7 Minute Workout" is a quick, simple and effective way to get in shape and stay in shape.
The #1 fitness app in the US and top 5 fitness App in over 80 countries!
Created for people with busy lives, the "7 Minute Workout" is designed by scientists to give you all the benefits of much longer workouts in just a little over 7 minutes.
The app will guide you through 12 exercises that you'll perform for 30 seconds each with a 10 second rest in between. This is called "high-intensity interval training" (HIIT) and it is a much more effective than endurance training (such as jogging). And best of all you can do the 7 Minute Workout anywhere!
--- Over 1 million downloads ---
User reviews: "This app is the ONLY one that truly GETS it." "Tried like 6 of these apps. This is best." "Best of the three I've tried. The audio cues are so complete... I never have to look at the screen"
"I've tried a bunch of the apps, and this one is the best" (Dan Franks, Macworld)
What this app does:
- Explains the 12 exercises with illustrations, text and videos.
- Natural voice cues tell you which exercise to do next.
- Audio countdown of seconds remaining, so you know how much time is left.
- Voice cues tell you when to rest and when to start again.
- Beautiful, simple graphics
- Rest screen displays next exercise.
- Ability to skip or repeat an exercise.
- Countdowns during workout and rest cycles.
- Adjust the volume of the voice prompts.
Want to get serious about your health? Upgrade with Pro features that are designed to help keep you committed and motivated.
Pro upgrade includes:
- Multiple Cycles & Custom Workouts. Adjust the intensity and length of your workout to match your progress.
- Workout Log. Easily keep track of when and how much you have worked out.
- Multiple reminders. Set up multiple reminders to keep yourself committed and motivated.
- HealthKit support for tracking burned calories.
- Ability to turn off rewards.
What really sets this app apart from the rest is the quality of the audio cues. A clear voice coaches you through the entire workout. The app counts down the seconds left and tells you what's up next. This makes a huge difference!
As seen in the NY Time's article, "The Scientific 7-Minute Workout", this workout is based on research in high-intensity interval training. You will exercise all major muscle groups using nothing more than a floor, wall, chair and your own body weight.