اين برنامه ممكن است تنها برنامه اي باشد كه با تمرين هاي ورزشي موجود در آن باعث شود تا شما بازو هايي ورزيده پيدا كنيد. در اين برنامه شما دسته اي از تمرينات ورزشي را به صورت برنامه ريزي شده مشاهده خواهيد كرد كه توضيحات كاملي درباره ي هر يك از آنها نوشته شده است.
FREE SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICING LIMITED TIME OFFER FREE
Want to learn the most effective way to workout your arms at home or at the gym? Whether your a beginner or seasoned veteran... This is the ONLY app you will ever need to get ripped arms!
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
Features : 6 Rock Solid Arm Workout Videos Pre-Set workouts with 3 difficulty settings Personal Coach with Voice Instructions High Quality HD Videos Developed by a Certified Personal Trainer
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
5 STARS!!! - "I just started using this app and I can honestly say the training is the real deal! Feeling the burn even on the beginner course." 5 STARS!!! - "The advanced workout is seriously hardcore…anyone thinking you can't get a solid workout from an app needs to this first." 5 STARS!!! - "Feeling the burn baby..and I love it!"
HERE'S WHY YOU NEED IT
Monster Arms Workout Free is the only app you'll need to turn fat into muscle in your arms.
We have the most user-friendly interface that allows you to follow along and do an intense workout at your level and pace.
Our proven system allows you to build muscle and tone your biceps, triceps and forearms in just minutes per day.
- Arm Workout Monthly Membership
- Length of subscription - Monthly
- $12.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.