یک بزنامه خوب و مفید برای اضافه مردن جزییات به ریز عکس و اضافه کردن اطلاعات ضمیمه عم از مکان و تاریخ و ساعت عکس گرفته شده .
Context Camera helps you to collect critical information by stamping your photos with direction, location, time and address information, as well as user comments. Never question where/when/why a photo was taken again.
HOW IT WORKS: Open the app and take a photo - it's that simple. The overlay shown on screen is exactly what will appear in the photo itself.
STAMP PHOTOS WITH CRITICAL INFO:
- Capture photos using the built in camera of your device.
- Focus, zoom and flash settings are supported on compatible devices.
- Variety of photo overlays available, photos can be stamped with:
- location (latitude/longitude, UTM or MGRS)
- direction (degrees or mils)
- user comments
- date and time (variety of formats)
- Information is also written to the image file as metadata.
ANNOTATE PHOTOS FOR A CLEARER MESSAGE:
- View photos taken with the app in the built in gallery
- Draw arrows, rectangles, ellipses and lines on your photos
SHARE PHOTOS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY:
- Share photos via email/SMS/social media
- Share multiple photos as zip files
- Quick email feature lets you define email recipients for your photos in advance. When you choose a quick email option from the sharing menu, the recipients are automatically filled in.
WHAT IT DOESN'T DO:
- Anything other than the above. Please get in touch by email if you have questions.
Note: This app will not stamp photos you have taken outside of the app. Only the WGS84 datum is currently supported. iPods and Wi-Fi only iPads are supported, but since they do not have a GPS receiver location accuracy is reduced.