Find nearby fishing spots and real-time reports on interactive waterway maps with the #1 location-based fishing app to log all of your catches.
In combination with the Fishidy website, the Fishidy app gives anglers access to unique fish-catching tools and proven fishing tips, powered by Fishing Hot Spots® - a trusted name in the industry for 40+ years.
• Find the best places to go fishing with access to community-shared catches and fishing spots
• Track your position via GPS along mapped depth contours on top waterways
• Get the latest fishing reports with real-time activity notifications
• Save time recording weather variables for logged catches with auto-capture
• Gain insight about new waterways, seasonal movements of fish, and basic patterns
• Privately store your secret fishing spots, or share only with close buddies
• Connect with local anglers, share stories, photos and more
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
"The Fishidy app is simple and user-friendly, but enables you to eliminate guesswork whilst keeping fishing exciting."
- Dave Holden, In-Fisherman
“Fishidy is the coolest, most effective tool I’ve used to locate fish and track my experiences!”
- Mike “Ike” Iaconelli, B.A.S.S. Elite Series Tournament Angler
“I am a Puget Sound salmon angler and have been looking for a great fishing app to start recording catches and building catch patterns. Keep up the good work, you got the best app out there so far.”
- James K., Fishidy Member
Eliminate unproductive water as a Premium Subscriber with access to:
• Proven Fishing Hot Spots® with GPS coordinates
• Expert fishing tips, presentations and lures used by local anglers
• Underwater structure and fish habitat - weedlines, rock piles, cribs, reefs, etc.
A premium subscription is available for $9.99/month, $29.99/6-months and $49.99/year. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions through iTunes after the purchase or by tapping on 'Manage Subscription' in the Fishidy app. You can disable auto-renewal at any time.