MeisterTask is the most intuitive project and task management tool that runs on mobile devices and in your browser!
With its powerful collaboration features and flexible, Kanban-style project boards, MeisterTask lets you and your team organize task lists and manage projects of all types and sizes. With reminders it keeps you up to date on your teammates’ progress, while also making sure that you never lose focus of your own to-dos or miss an important deadline.
But MeisterTask is more than a simple agile task management tool: it is a place where all your project related information is safely stored, yet accessible for all project members at all times; it’s a place where you can get insights into your own and your team’s productivity and track your progress. What’s more, it’s a place where work can be fun!
Feature Highlights - Free Basic Plan:
- Create an unlimited number of projects and invite others to collaborate with you
- Dashboard with quick access to all your tasks
- Checklists / Predefined checklists
- Notifications keep you up to date on what’s happening in your team
- Real-time communication across all devices
- Activity stream in projects and tasks
- Commenting and liking on tasks
- Integrated time tracking widget
Feature Highlights - Pro Plan:
- Create project groups
- Upload custom background images for dashboard and projects
- Automate workflows with various actions
- Statistics and reports
Feature Highlights - Business Plan:
- Roles and permissions
- Share projects with your team
- Custom fields
- Add groups to your team
Note: MeisterTask requires a free account registration. If you already have an account, using the mobile app causes no additional costs.
The "Basic" version of MeisterTask is free. You can try the "Pro" Plan free for 1 week after signing up! If you enjoy your "Pro" trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue as an auto-renewing month-to-month subscription.
If you subscribe via iTunes: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
If you haven’t subscribed through iTunes, you can manage your subscription through MeisterTask.