برنامه Sleep Orbit: Relaxing 3D Sound دارای پرداخت درون برنامه ای از طریق itunes می باشد A unique 3D sound concept helps you sleep that you can't find anywhere else. Mix and match as many sounds together as you like. Sit back and relax as the sounds orbit around your head randomly or you can take control as you like.
Sleep Orbit was featured on Apple's list of "New apps we love"
Choose from over 100 unique relaxing sounds in various categories including ocean waves, rain, animals, water, nature, haircuts, whispering, music instruments, and more. Each sound is professionally recorded in high-quality to create the perfect combination of ASMR sounds.
○ High-quality professionally recorded audio and voice actors used
○ Over 100 different sounds
○ 17 unique sounds categories
○ Ability to import your own audio files from iCloud Drive or iTunes Music Library ○ Usable offline
○ No ads ○ Intuitive binaural controls that let you listen to each sound from any direction
○ Add as many sounds together to create a layered mix
○ Create different mixes that automatically save changes
○ Shutdown timer that will fade out the sounds after a set time and then suspend to save battery ○ Many different themes including dynamic themes of scenic views
Categories include water, rain, animals, whispers, ocean, nature, music, haircut, positive affirmations, lucid dreaming, camping, binaural beats, background noises, and more
How to Use ○ The sounds will start orbiting around your head and change directions randomly. With your headphones on you will be able to listen to where the sounds come from. If the sound is left or right of the head on the screen that is where you will hear it coming from. You will also be able to hear if the sound is in front or below you. ○ After adding a sound to your mix you can tap on the sound icon to remove it or you have the option for it to hold position. ○ If you would like you can disable the random orbits in the options and then they will continue in the direction they are currently going. You can swipe in the desired direction to change it. ○ From the "My Mixes" tab you can swipe right on the mix name to edit or delete it.