StockX is an actual STOCK MARKET of things.
StockX is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to buy and sell sneakers, watches and handbags.
No counterfeits. No chargebacks. No worries.
Featured in: ESPN, New York Times, WSJ, Forbes, TechCrunch, Yahoo Finance, CNN, GQ, BBC, The Daily Show, Hypebeast, Bleacher Report, NPR, Boston Globe, SneakerNews, Nice Kicks, Complex, HighSnobiety and more.
What is a stock market?
A ‘stock market’ is a unique method of connecting buyers and sellers – it’s a live, Bid/Ask marketplace. On StockX, just like the New York Stock Exchange, sellers place Asks and buyers placed Bids. When a Bid and an Ask meet, a sale happens automatically and instantaneously.
- …what your items are worth – because StockX has real-time market pricing
- …if your items are authentic – because StockX authenticates every item by hand
- …who’s on the other side of the deal – because StockX is in the middle
BUY / BID
- Buy immediately with as few as two taps
- Or place a Bid to let the entire market know what you’re willing to pay
- Any seller can accept your Bid and the deal is done!
SELL / ASK
- Sell immediately with as few as two taps
- Or submit an Ask – a listing for sale
- Any buyer can accept your Ask and the deal is done!
- Price guide, based on millions of data points, provides real-time market pricing
- Deep insights and market analysis about the latest releases and timeless classics